Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Hand and Foot Print Wreath


Cheyanne and I had so much fun doing this wreath. And I think it turned out great.




You will need: Paint , brushes, construction paper, glue, scissors and poster board.










For the pumpkin print, paint palm of hand and stamp on paper.



















After orange paint has dried decorate Jack-o-lanterns.






For the ghost, paint bottom of the foot with white paint, then stamp on black paper. Decorate ghosts face.















Cut out each print.









Make a wreath shape with the poster board. I traced bowls for the circle.











Glue on pumpkins and ghosts.









post signature

13 comments:

Jaina said...

Oh I feel like my apartment is going to decorated for Halloween. This is simply too cute!

sandy said...

I love this! We made ghost feet a few days ago, but I guess I will be making some more and some pumpkins too for these wreaths. They are great!

Melissa said...

Love the ghost feet...those are adorable!

Family O'Foxes said...

holy moly...that is so cute.

Stacia said...

We did the ghost feet last year, but I love the idea of making this into a wreath!! So darn cute!! Maybe next weekend :-)

Don Mills Diva said...

I love this - so cute!

Astrid said...

I LOVE your wreath! I'm wondering- what kind of paint did you use? Poster paint or acrylic?

Naomi said...

Very cute ... perfect for our rainy afternoon!

Christy said...

So CUTE! Thanks for posting we will be making this for sure!

Andrea said...

What a great idea! We may have to try this one this Fall!

Astrid said...

We made ours today! It's drying...tomorrow I plan on posting a photo of it on my blog. Thanks so much for a fun project! (oh and we did the spider snacks today too! my girls thought they were FUNNY)

Astrid said...

Okay...the wreath is posted on my blog...
http://thelopsidedhouse.blogspot.com/2008/10/hand-and-foot-halloween-wreath.html

Julie said...

I have always enjoyed your many fun and easy craft ideas. We made this today...it's drying right now. Thanks for the idea. :)