Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Paper Plate Crafts (Black Cat and Spider)

These are so simple ,but yet so cute. I know I always say that.




You will need: Large black plate, small black plate, glue, construction paper, scissors, stapler and chenille stems for the cat's whiskers.












Staple large and small plate together.










Cut out pieces for the spider




















or for the cat.



Glue on pieces.

I also glued on another chenille stem to use as a hanger.
















post signature

8 comments:

Melissa said...

That cat is adorable!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These turned out great!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These turned out great!

currentlycrafting@gmail.com said...

They are so cute. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to do these.

Robyn said...

I think I'll be stealing this for a craft in my son's preschool room.

We are the Smith Family said...

You always amaze me...the simpler the better for me! Thank you so much for sharing. My twins are due any day now...I am storing the ideas for us to do as they get older! Thank you again!!!

J. K. Baurain said...

I'm going to try this with my girls, but we'll just paint the plates black. Saves me buying anything. =)

Adi said...

Hello, This is my first time visiting here. Your blog is a nice,I thought I would leave my first comment. :)

Greets from
Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang