Friday, April 10, 2009

We Made It, Friday Showcase !!!!

Happy Easter weekend everyone !!!!



You may have noticed I have changed the name from Saturday Showcase to Friday Showcase. I know a lot of people take Saturdays off from blogging and I always post the linky on Friday anyway. So it just made sense to change it.



I just wanted to say that I love all the projects you guys are doing with your kids. Every week I get so many new ideas to do with my kids and my pre school class. I really appreciate everyone sharing their projects with me and my readers.



If you are new to my blog We Made it, Friday Showcase is where you link below any project you have done with your kids this week. It does not have to be fancy or original, just fun.




I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Easter !!!!!!!!!!







post signature

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi, found your beautiful blog...I am teacher at primary school...and last week we made dolls ...look and see.
kISSES BARBARA

Nicki said...

We borrowed some ideas we found on this site, for this week's Easter projects! :)

EntertainingMom said...

my 2 boys and I decorated cupcakes yesterday... by limiting the ingredients we were able to keep them simple. I was so pleased (as were the boys!) with how they turned out.

(Hopped on over from Beth's blog!)

~Bobbi~ said...

Have a blessed Easter with your lovies!

A Frugal Friend said...

I may have to jump in here pretty soon. This is great. My little one is 20 months so we are just now starting to think about things like this. Yeah!

Teaching Heart Mom said...

I just filled your bucket at Teaching Heart Mom (go check it out!) and hope you will partcipate in the contest at Teaching Heart Mom. Thanks for all you do here!