We Made It, Friday Showcase !!!!
Happy Easter weekend everyone !!!!You may have noticed I have changed the name from Saturday Showcase to Friday Showcase. I know a lot of people take Saturdays off from blogging and I always post the linky on Friday anyway. So it just made sense to change it.
I just wanted to say that I love all the projects you guys are doing with your kids. Every week I get so many new ideas to do with my kids and my pre school class. I really appreciate everyone sharing their projects with me and my readers.
If you are new to my blog We Made it, Friday Showcase is where you link below any project you have done with your kids this week. It does not have to be fancy or original, just fun.
I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Easter !!!!!!!!!!

Comments
kISSES BARBARA
(Hopped on over from Beth's blog!)