Cheyanne's 3rd Birthday Party
Happy Birthday, Cheyanne !!! I love you sweetie!!!! My baby is not a baby anymore.
Today was Cheyanne's Third Birthday Party. It was a princess party and I think everyone had a lot of fun. There was 4 girls and 3 boys at the party.
First we face painted, put on make up and painted finger nails. We needed to get all dressed up like Princesses.

Then I made a cupcakes, with princesses I found at the Dollar Tree. The hearts were clearance items from Valentine's Day.
Cheyanne blowing out her candles.

Here is the craft table, where the girls decorated tiaras and wands. The boys could have made frogs, but they were content off playing in the bedroom.
We played pin the crown on the frog. I down loaded the picture, colored it and put it on a small poster board.
Next, Cheyanne frantically opened her presents. Thanks everyone for the great gifts, she loved everything. 
Our last game was to find stuffed animals, I got these 90% off. They were a great find.
It was a Princess party, but after Valentine's Day I bought a lot of Valentine's stuff at 90 % off, making this a cute but inexpensive party.
First we face painted, put on make up and painted finger nails. We needed to get all dressed up like Princesses.
This is the Birthday Table.
This was the place settings.
After getting all dolled up, we ate lunch. We had English muffin pizzas, with the cheese cut in to the shape of hearts.
Here is the craft table, where the girls decorated tiaras and wands. The boys could have made frogs, but they were content off playing in the bedroom.
Our last game was to find stuffed animals, I got these 90% off. They were a great find.
For this game I placed a sticker on each of the stuffed animals. The stuffed animals were hidden through out the house. Each kid was given a sticker that matched the stickers on the animals. They had to find the animal with the matching sticker. They had a lot of fun running through the house trying to find there animal.

Comments
Happy Birthday Cheyanne!
The party looks like it was totally adorable - you did a great job!
Happy Birthday, Cheyanne
Happy Birthday, Cheyanne!!!
Happy Birthday, Cheyanne!
You are making such great memories for your kids!
Heidi
happy birthday little one. :)
And she had the butterfly on her cheek at her first t-ball game!
Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/
xo ~K
I am sure she had a wonderful day.