Finger and Foot Print Apple Tree
You will need: construction paper or card stock, paint, and paint a paint brush.
Lightly paint you child's foot. This will tickle, my kids love it.
Let them make finger prints as leaves. You may want to make a border with your fingerprint, so they know where to put the leaves.
After the green leaves, add a few red apples.
Comments
you have the best ideas!
~Amy
P.S. I need to blog about the assisted living home and the "door hangings" that you inspired. I'll try to do that soon and I'll let you know.
The foot paint smearing almost did me in! I was all kinds of crazy trying not to get brown paint every where!
But thanks for knowing I could come here and find something to do with the kids while we were cooped up in the house!
I can always count on your website for fun and easy cradt projects my daughter enjoys.