Halloween Family Dolls
Of all my crafts, these are my families favorite (mine too.)
We have made them for Christmas (HERE) and Thanksgiving (HERE).
So we made them for Halloween this year.
All you need to have is: Coloring pages, pictures of faces, coloring pencils, glue and scissors.
Color the coloring sheet, cut it out and glue on the face. That is all.
If you want the dolls to stand up glue them to poster board or cardboard and cut around the picture.
I have them hanging on my pantry door, I am sure to have a smile on my face whe ever I am in the kitchen.

We have made them for Christmas (HERE) and Thanksgiving (HERE).
So we made them for Halloween this year.
Color the coloring sheet, cut it out and glue on the face. That is all.
If you want the dolls to stand up glue them to poster board or cardboard and cut around the picture.
Comments
Take care!
Amy -- http://completeknowledge4me.blogspot.com
do come link them up:
http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-tutorial-linky-party-15/
so our readers can find this too!