You will need: 2 liter bottle, scissors,packing or masking tape, construction paper, wooden stick(or green straw or Popsicle stick), hole punch, and if you use a wooden stick or Popsicle stick- green paint.
1. Cut the bottom off the 2 liter bottle about 1 inch.
2. We painted the bottle bottom with acrylic paint on the top picture. The flower pictured below was left unpainted.
3. Cut out a circle for the enter of the flower and glue on. You can add seeds to the center for more decoration.
4. Punch a hole in the edge of one of the flower petals. Slide the straw or stick up through the hole to make a stem. Tape the stem into place.
5. Cut out leaves and punch a hole in the center. Slide on stick and tape on.