
This is a game I used to teach 3 of my kids their numbers, they enjoy playing it and they learn something. First I take a poster board and
divide it into 100 blocks and fill in the numbers from 1 to 100. There are many ways to variate on how you would play. We play with money (money is always good or small candies). I tell them a number and they need to place the money on that number, if they get it right they get to keep the money, if not they lose it. If they are a little older, I tell them," put a quarter on number 72," that way I can reinforce the names of the coins to them. I have also done this with letters. It could probably be used with sight words also.I like this game because you can play it while cooking dinner.
Comments
Fabulous, once again!!
http://livinwithme.com
Hugs,
Sandra