Works For Me Wednesday

If you are like me, by the time I put dinner on the table I am full because of all the tasting I have done during preparation. So I have started chewing gum while cooking, so I do not do so much taste tasting and snacking before dinner.
Another tip is if you want to start drinking diet soda but do not like the taste, add a few drops of lemon juice to it. It takes away the after taste and makes it taste more like regular soda.
Hopefully these tips will make you look more like this. It hasn't for me yet, but I can dream.I hope you have a great Wednesday!!!!
For other tips go to Works For Me Wednesday at Rocks in my Dryer.
Comments
Great tips, I can use all you have!
Thank you for sharing.
Love
Elise
Thanks for posting,
robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/
and I love Diet Coke! don't need any tips to get me there!!!
COOKIES!!!!!! (did I say that outloud?)