Happy Father's Day, Quinn !!!!!!!!!!!

Our Dad is the best because:

He built us this (this weekend):

He planted a garden with us:

He takes us fishing:
He takes us camping and hiking:
He catches snakes:
He plays video games with us:
He lets us drive the lawn mower:

He watches cartoons with us:
He is the best, we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post signature

Comments

Beth Cotell said…
Awwww! What a sweet post! And the swing looks awesome!
what a really lovely post! :)
happy father's day to your hubby!
Amber M. said…
He wrangles snakes?? Now that's cool.
Deanna said…
Dads who spend time with their kids are Superheroes in my book!!
Oh my heck. I thought I was the only one drowning in Ben10!

VERY jealous of that swing. I just need a SHELF built in the garage...it's just not happening.
4funboys said…
great tribute...

How blessed your family is!

Popular posts from this blog

Super Easy Volcanos