Braces ???
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
This is one of my favorite post. I thought I would repost it because when it was first posted I only had 2 readers. I hope you think it is as funny as I do.
I think I need to work a little harder on brushing her teeth. And I need to save some serious money for dental work. What do you think ?

We decided to take her to the dentist, but she was a little scared.

But he fixed her teeth and now she is all smiles. I recommend Dr. Yankandpull.

I know this is a little silly, but I thought these pictures were cute. It was my attempt to try to be funny.
Just to give credit where credit is due, all these pictures were taken by my 6 year old daughter.

Comments
Thanks for a good Friday night laugh!
I am new at PSF and my entry can be read HERE. Please stop by if you have some time. Happy weekends!
And I think you have a photographer in the making :)
Mucho kudos to the photographer!!
Great PSF!!