This Weekend's Big Craft Project Part I
I have been wanting to paint my Dining Room for a while now and this weekend we finally did it. I am so excited, I think it turned out great.
I am scared of color, so this was a big step for me. First, I went to Behr.com where you can download a picture of your room and try out different colors on the walls. I originally wanted brown but decided to go with this green and I just love it.
I am showing you this because I just love seeing other people's homes, especially before and after pictures.
This is the boring before:

This is the after. Now I can not believe I left it the way it was for so long. The lighting was not all that great, but you get the idea.



Part II will be the bedroom. It is a work in progress, hopefully it will be done by tomorrow.
Thanks Honey, for all your hard work.

I am scared of color, so this was a big step for me. First, I went to Behr.com where you can download a picture of your room and try out different colors on the walls. I originally wanted brown but decided to go with this green and I just love it.
I am showing you this because I just love seeing other people's homes, especially before and after pictures.
This is the boring before:
Part II will be the bedroom. It is a work in progress, hopefully it will be done by tomorrow.
Thanks Honey, for all your hard work.
Comments
It looks great! :)
ps... do you think you could maybe get your hubby to call mine???