Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Pizza Party

These are pizzas we have been doing for years. They are super easy and the kids love them. They are also great for parties.





Ingredients: English muffins, pizza sauce, (topping ex. pepperoni), sliced mozzarella cheese, food coloring, knife and cookie cutter.


You can also just add the ghost shapes to home made or pre -made pizzas.












Separate muffins, spread on sauce and toppings.




For the ghost use the cookie cutter to make a ghost. And dot on mouth and eyes with food coloring.



















For the mummy place pepperonis next to each other. Add strips of cheese. Dot eyes with food coloring. If you like black olives they work well too.




Cook in oven at 350 until cheese is melted and the crust is how you like it.


















10 comments:

teachingtinytots said...

super cute we will have to have those this week!

Andrea said...

haha...love it! Those pizza's are adorable!!

Bonnie said...

Those pizzas are sooo cute !!!

I just wanted to let you know I'm back !! You can find me HERE

Mel said...

Great idea! I don't know a kid who wouldn't love these!

Jaina said...

Those look delicious. I kinda want to go get english muffins now to make pizza.

Alyson said...

What a great idea! Think I have everything but the sliced cheese...

Chantal said...

ok, Mama Geek linked to you and I am glad she did. These Pizzas rock. And I am so doing them! Thanks

Crafty P said...

now that is a fabulous idea to use the pepperoni. (I'm working my way down your posts...) I used black olives last year and the boys did not like that idea at all. Pepperoni, they'll like!

Jen said...

How cute! I'm TOTALLY gonna have to try this!

Summer said...

These are SO cute!!! I have been looking for an easy halloween-themed dinner for those busy halloween nights before trick-or-treating! Thanks!