Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Table Center Piece

Since we rarely ever use our formal dining room, I find it a great place to display all our crafts. I love this table center piece that you can use during the day or night. All you need is some washed out milk jugs, a craft knife, paint and or markers and a string of Christmas lights.


For th Jack-O-Lateran, you first need to cut out the face and a hole in the back for the lights. Then paint.


For the ghost all you need is to cut a hole in the back and draw on a ghost face with a marker.



Because they are plactic, they also can be used outside to decorate a porch or walk way.



post signature

10 comments:

MGF said...

Thanks for the great idea. I have two inteh recycle bin, that I am gonna use.

Crafty P said...

oh that is so fun to see being made into pumpkins! i've been saving my milk jugs to make the ghosts, but the pumpkins look just as fun!

teachingtinytots said...

really cute! we aren't huge halloween family here but i can't wait to see what you make for christmas!!!!

we will make the pumpkins this weekend though! we do love our jack o lanterns! :)

Jennifer said...

Just made 2 pumpkins and 1 ghost...that is all I had in the recycle bin! I am a teacher and mom and I LOVE that I stumbled around and found your blog!

Bridget said...

My charge and I want to know what is hanging from your light fixture above the table:) Looks cool:)


leigh & Britton

Kisha said...

We've started this one at school. We have one skull, a pumpkin and a ghost so far. The kids are coloring it since we don't have paint that will stick to it. What kind of paint did you use? Thanks so much for the fun idea's. I'm going to try and post ours up on my blog after Halloween.

Professional Mommy said...

I made these a while back too and I've gotten several compliments on these absolutely free halloween decorations!

amanda_v said...

What a fun idea! I am definitely going to be making these this October!

somedaycrafts said...

Love these too! featured at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

Yolanda Crisostomo said...

This is wonderful! It would look so cool in a window display too :) I shared this with our group members on CafeMom - Holiday and Party Crafts - with a link to your blog for instructions. Have a wonderful day! ~Yolanda~