Valentine's Day Sunchaser
First, I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone who participated in "We Made It, Showcase Saturday". I loved seeing every ones project. And I can not wait to see what everyone has done for this week.
To make this heart mobile
we used: wax paper, crayons, pencil sharpener, newspaper, iron, scissors, hole puncher and ribbon.
Have the iron on the low setting and iron on top of the newspaper.
Here is the melted crayon.
I cut out a heart shape, hole punched hole in the hearts and attached them together with ribbon.
To make this heart mobile
we used: wax paper, crayons, pencil sharpener, newspaper, iron, scissors, hole puncher and ribbon.
First, we made crayon shavings by using a pencil sharpener. We placed the shavings on to the wax paper.
Place another layer of wax paper on top of the crayon shavings.
Then place a sheet of newspaper on top.
Here is the melted crayon.
Comments