
Meet Ollie the Octopus and Jumping Jack. These are 2 cute letter crafts that Cheyanne loved doing.
To make Jumping Jack we used: Construction paper, scissors, glue, marker and a large craft stick.

I cut out all the shapes for Cheyanne to glue on.
Cheyanne glued on Jumping Jacks face and legs.
Cheyanne also drew on some hair with a marker.
I glued on the large craft stick to make it a puppet.


For Ollie the Octopus we used the same materials as the "J" except we added reinforcement labels.
I cut out all Ollies pieces.

Cheyanne added the reinforcement labels on to the legs to make the suckers.
And she glued on all Ollies pieces.
Comments
The octopus is very cute. My daughter is into animals and would love to do this project.
Tara
Ring Around The Blogs
Thats is a great fun way of introducing alphabets to children. I will surely try this out with my younger son.
Thanks for sharing
Happy crafting!!