Friday, February 13, 2009

We Made It, Saturday Showcase!!!

The weekend is here again. So Welcome back to another edition of

We Made It, Saturday Showcase !!!!

This is where you can go below and link the projects you did with your kids this week.

If you do not want to do a post, you can always email me a picture and I will post it for you.

It has gone so great the first 2 weeks, I can not wait to see what you guys have done this week.

post signature


Infant Bibliophile said...

I'm excited to join in! Wasn't sure how to handle multiple crafts, so I just signed the linky with each one (hope that's OK). Can't wait to see everyone's ideas.

melanie said...

We made a Valentine's Day card this week with an idea I got from you. So, that's what I linked to.

ScottChrisCoriCassiCali said...

I will be gone until Sunday but I can't wait to check things out when I get back.

Megryansmom said...

We were very busy this week making all sorts of Valentine's day goodies.

sandy said...

Thanks for allowing us to post our projects here! I love visiting all of the other blogs:0)

BranFlakes said...

I LOVE looking at everyones post!

~Bobbi~ said...

Such a neat thing for Mama's to look at what we are all doing!

I posted number 15 by accident! Sorry about that!

Happy Valentines Day!

Paula said...

This is my first time posting so I hope I got it right. Glad to get all your great kids love them.

cindy said...

I posted a Valentine craft we did.
Love your blog!

Barnes Yard said...

You give me all "my" great ideas for the kiddos!
Thanks :)

The Rowe Crew said...

We did a TON of your ideas for Valentines week...thanks!!!