Friday, February 20, 2009

We Made It, Saturday Showcase!!!

Welcome to We Made It, Saturday Showcase !!!!!

If you have done a project with your kids this week, we would love to see it. Just link your post to Mr Linky below.

I love seeing all the great project you guys do with your kids.

Have a great weekend.

post signature


ScottChrisCoriCassiCali said...

We didn't do much in the way of exciting crafts this week since we were so busy but it's still fun to share. Thanks.

Vickie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Except for the book project we didn't do anything crafty this week.

But this gives us another excuse to craft.

Anne said...

Thanks for those ideas. I do have the dot markers. I also thought of the "garage sale" dot stickers. My class gets alittle crazy with the dot markers. :) BTW...I love your blog and check it daily!