I Finally Gave In
Colton has been begging me to let him get a Mohawk. So I finally gave in. I figured it should be grown out by the time school starts. So I gave him my version of a Mohawk. I could not totally shave the sides because his head would get so burned at the pool.
So here is his before picture:

This is after:
He is soooo proud. I am glad I gave in, it was worth the grin he has had on his face all day.

So here is his before picture:
This is after:
He is soooo proud. I am glad I gave in, it was worth the grin he has had on his face all day.
Comments
http://livinwithme.com
I was thinking just yesterday that I hope they have crazy hair day at my kids' Mother's Day Out so I can give my son a mohawk!!
Way to go mom!!
I was thinking just yesterday that I hope they have crazy hair day at my kids' Mother's Day Out so I can give my son a mohawk!!
Way to go mom!!