Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ants and the Letter "A"

The Letter "A" is for Ants and Apples.

.
For this project we used construction paper, scissors, glue and dry black beans.










I cut out the "A" and an apple.












Cheyanne glued on the "A", the apple and of course the black beans for ants.










I did draw a few lines next to the beans to make the ants look as if they had little legs.









Here is another ant project, if you are not doing letters.






I think this is a cute ant craft. I borrowed it, from my daughter's teacher, she has some of the most amazing ideas. My daughter is lucky to have such a creative teacher.




















Materials used: Construction paper, fabric squares, glue,markers and black beans.













First we glued down the fabric square for the picnic blanket.












Then the kids decorated their pictures with a tree, a basket and sun.












After getting the picture like they wanted, they glued on the black beans for ants.











Here are the ants crawling to the picnic basket.































post signature

3 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These projects are wonderful and are putting me in the mood for a picnic!

And yes, Mrs. G is the best! Both of my kids LOVED her!

~Bobbi~ said...

Cute ants! Great idea!

The Katies said...

Love these, how fun to combine apples and ants in your A activities. We featured this post in our letter A roundup.