If you have kids, you are probably saying,"Why do I need to make a noise maker? " True. But it might be fun for the kids. I used a pipe stem cleaner, bells and beads.
I know I've said it before but I really think you should write a craft book. Your ideas are cute and so easy to make. This would be great at a kid level or even for mom's that aren't hugely creative (like me).
I love this project it is so easy and only takes a short amount of prep time. Cheyanne loves making the volcano erupt. We used: plastic plate, plastic cup, aluminium foil, tape, vinegar, baking soda and red food coloring. Tape the bottom of the cup to the center of the plate. Cover with aluminium foil. Cut a hole in the center of the foil and push the edges down in the cup. Spoon in some baking soda. Pour in the vinegar. Watch it erupt.
This is a great craft for even young children. I think it turned out so cute. You will need: Red, yellow and orange paint, scissors, toilet paper roll, and green construction paper (or card stock). Cut the green paper into the shape of the tree top. Use fingerprints dipped in the paint as Fall leaves. Cut 2 slits down, across from each other on the toilet paper roll. Slide tree top into those slits.
Comments
Ever consider it?
I'm so curious to see what your craft storage area looks like. Is it all lined up in neat containers or is mass chaos?
~Amy