A Christmas Tradition
We have several traditions that our family does for Christmas. This is one I read in a magazine a few years back that I love and have been doing for years. Every year I buy the kids new pajamas for Christmas to open on Christmas Eve. They wear them that night, so I have cute children in new p.j.s for the Christmas morning pictures. Sometimes I let them pick their p.j.s and sometimes I surprise them.
I would love to hear about everyones holiday traditions, so please leave a comment and let me know some of yours.
I would love to hear about everyones holiday traditions, so please leave a comment and let me know some of yours.
Comments
Also, they made a felt gingerbread house on DIY. I decided we're going to do one every year (not filled like a pillow though, I thought I'd use a couple of orange juice cartons inside it). A different style house every year, that Malina can decorate anyway she wants.
So sorry long lol!