Who Me? Cheap?
I just got finished reading Cory's latest post. She was writing about how cheap she is, and a great idea she came up with to save some money on a toy. I am also very cheap. I am a stay at mom of 4, so I need to save money. While reading her post, it reminded me of something that happened when my oldest was about 5 or 6.
One day we were in Target shopping. There was a shirt I liked for Cody, of course, on clearance. I asked Cody if he wanted it. He said, " Yes". So I put the shirt in the cart. Then he turns to me and says excitedly," You mean no one else has ever worn this before?" "Yes, honey," I said feeling about an inch tall.
One day we were in Target shopping. There was a shirt I liked for Cody, of course, on clearance. I asked Cody if he wanted it. He said, " Yes". So I put the shirt in the cart. Then he turns to me and says excitedly," You mean no one else has ever worn this before?" "Yes, honey," I said feeling about an inch tall.
Comments
On the other hand, they do get plenty of new clothes, too. So....