The magazine I got this from said," People use them for gifts or mementos, or they hang them where ever they want a special word." Also it says, they like"holiday decorating that evokes traditional memories and has a funky twist. Things shouldn't look too new or store bought." Well if that is the look you are looking for , this is the project for you. Believe me no one will think you bought these, especially if your kids help. But they are cute and they sparkle. Plus the kids love to use glitter. I printed up different tags using different fonts and glittered around the borders.
I love this project it is so easy and only takes a short amount of prep time. Cheyanne loves making the volcano erupt. We used: plastic plate, plastic cup, aluminium foil, tape, vinegar, baking soda and red food coloring. Tape the bottom of the cup to the center of the plate. Cover with aluminium foil. Cut a hole in the center of the foil and push the edges down in the cup. Spoon in some baking soda. Pour in the vinegar. Watch it erupt.
Comments