Mint Candy Wreath
This is an easy cheap craft. My 4 year old and I did this together. I cut a wreath shape out of a piece of foam and hot glued the candy on (candy was $1 a bag and had plenty left over). I did 2 rows of candy on the bottom and one row one the top. I used a cheap bow and use a pipe stem cleaner for a hook and hot glued it to the back. I am sure any glue would work to hold on the candy, I just hate to wait for stuff to dry.
Comments
Even though I get my ideas else where, they usually end up looking totally different because I never have the supplies they call for,so I improvise. I love to do these things with my kids,we really have fun doing them.And I have fun sharing them. I just hope you do not get bored with them.